Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm not a chao mugger!

Contra to popular belief, I'm not a chao mugger lor. Chem eng is really killing me, I'm considered one of the few who studies enough just not to fail.

Anyway, met up with the guys to go catch goal! that's Goal with an exclaimation. Stars some Newcastle united Wannabe Santiago Munz who got into the club and winning games for the club. An excellent show considering that it's only MY FAVOURITE FOOTBALL CLUB and my favourite sport of all time!! Can't wait to catch the second movie where that Munz guy goes real Madrid to play along side Beckham and Zidane. The show has fuelled my passion for football and I yearn to be on the pits to hone my skills.

Then Met up with the guy that has been missing for a month since his attachment to someone.
hey Hey!


Seriously disgusting tasting googy stuff that ber and gm concocted. It's really gross.
Till tomorrow!

No comments: