Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Woot!!

It feels like an extended holiday here. I got a lot of work to do,but i'm on Exchange, everything's SU-ed.. situation's different ..no? The Modules mapped are all wrong. I don't know what I'm studying... So heck la..Close eyes also can get S right... No... those are my famous last words before I got that horrid U..

Anyway, I'd just go around hiking visiting places.. seeing stuff.. getting massages.. the girl small small sure got a lot of strength, I got bruises all over my body. People might think i kanna abused by the girl.

Oh ya did I mention my floormate is getting me a facial! Cos i'm such a nice guy. He's my floormate cos he sleeps on the floor while I take the bed. HAhaha.. ok Cold joke.. same storey la So I call him my floormate.

I'm going for my facial tmr! Omg I feel like a tai tai...

No comments: