Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday ASKA!!!!!

Wahaha.. Today is ASKA's birthday!! Have you seen my video!?! I put a lot of thought into it... Wanted to upload to youtube ... but I shy la.. later all the girls come after me after seeing the video..

Cantonese: Sun Yat Fai Lok!
French: Joyeux Anniversaire!
German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Japanese: Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
Chinese: 生日快乐!

Dun be jealous I know so many languages... Geeez I can't help it if i'm so talented in many languages...

Btw... You miss me right?!

Yah I miss you too.... I think of you periodically in HK.. (This sentence is totally not true..)( sorrie i have to say or my favouritest girl might get jealous)
Yar in case you forget how I look like..Yup That's how I look like now...haha I know what you must be thinking.. "what? A downgrade from my previous shuai look?"


ok lar this is how i look like..


So ANYWAY.......

yup so now u know.. my secret identity is Astroyogi!

PS: I had to put a lot of Gel for that last photo.. In case you were wondering how i did my hair.. haha....

No comments: