Monday, July 02, 2007

MILKRUN!! 2007

I went for the MILKRUN!!! Gm asked us to go so we went.I'm such a good buddy!!(no actually I wanted to look at hot sweaty babes running.)

WOOT! Running for milk!!! In the goodie bag really got one PACKET of milk.



Check out this Shuai ge!! OMG IT'S ME!! Lolx.. Guy that are 认真 are so Shuai!! dun you agree.
I can't stand it..

OK the Ralf in the back is shuai1 but not as Shuai4 as me. He's the guy who tot there was full running attire provided and didnt Bring running shorts. OMG !! In the end he bought a pair of shorts at the 2 for $5 Pasar Malam near Outram park MRT.

ok So I ran super fast!! Like lightning speed!! If I had been in competitive I'd have won first la..
REALLY!! NO JOKE!!
Actually, I had a babe to follow so I had to delibrately slow down for her to catch up.. What a waste of my running capabilities! But woot She's hot!

ANYWAY!! BYE!!

No comments: