Thursday, November 03, 2005

I LOVE JAYYYYYyy!!!!


I'm one of those evil older brother who acquire anything that my brother owns comics, games, albums, including the new November's Chopin that he bought. Effectively, it's mine! MINE!! muahahahahz! Gope!
What's mine is mine and What's his is mine. Those are the perks that come along with being an older brother. No hand-me-downs, no sharing of stuff, best of everything! God, I love being the eldest in the family.
I digressed
oh ya back to the album I like nocturne, snowy hair, 4-faced chu song, romantic hp, and coral sea in no particular order. My top five favourite songs. Lara sang coral sea with Jay. I like Lara, she sounds cute and she's hot. HOT BABE! She's the Nan quan mama2 girl. Look, okay she's not pretty, but i'd pretty much rate any girl tat comes my way now as HOTT..
I'm so pathetic..

I wonder why anyone homophobic guy would want a Giant poster of JAY in their room

Large ring, Leopard skin coat,dreamy eyes.. Tell me that looks gay! Oh come'on! GAY CHOU! okay kidding... but That is why I let him keep the poster. hahaz.. i seriously hope he doesn't read this..

Godz, I have this freak of a thermo presentation tomorrow, luckily I'm the thermo Shen.. nothing can falter my progress to becoming dean's friend! seeya guys tomorrow!

No comments: