Friday, November 25, 2005

YAY~

EXAM OVER!!!!!!!

I

CAN

FINALLY

WAKE

UP!

haha those ME and EE ppl (aka Ber and gm and ys) are still doing their exams. Good luck ya..!

Even though the exams drained all of my energy, the signalling of the end of the exams actually recharged me! This exam is actually a test for me cos I'm competing with the actual Chem eng people. It'll be sort of a representation of where I stand in this batch of people. If I get into the dean's list I'll actually be the Creme de la Crop. If not top 10%, erm.. top 20%??.. see how la..

Changing Landscapes.
Meanwhile, I got a D+ for my SS project, Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get a D+. And I haphazardly did my Exam.
Luckily I s/u it liao.Aiyah Close two eyes can also get S right? It's totally not possible to get U one la, with my intelligence. haha.
I hope my project mates S/u it too or too bad for them lor.. haha..

Flying off SUNDAY down under for a much needed vacation. Guys if you want me to get anything for you, I mean anything at all! Do not hestitate to msg me.
Be it adult magazines, sexy bikinis, baby Kangaroos , cute rabbits, sheeps or even free airplane poker cards, I'll *try to comply. (note: Try to only)

Maybe I'll fly down there and meet the girl of my dreams on the plane get married and settle down there and never come back... I'll miss ya all..



**I should stop updating this blog liao. The novelty is wearing off.

No comments: