Monday, November 14, 2005

Lvl up!! Lvl 20 chao mugger!!

Mugging in sch all these while. The library is full of babes, man! I love mugging in the library. Especially central library. I find that I get more work done in the library than at home even though there are more 'distractions'. Especially the one in front of me, quite eye-catching, I find myself stealing a glance or two every few moments. That girl's so cute.. and she's single! unless Nicholas(guy sitting beside her) is trying to jio her. And she's from Alpha Verve. That means flexibility.. haha, How do i know all these?.. I'm from Recce remember...

I found out that I know so many people! but what saddens me is that these people are always seen with girls, no matter, I still have my right hand.. I saw MOSES today! he was trying to split the sea with his powers! okay maybe not.. I met xq thrice today! what a freaky coincidence. Maybe because I was walking in and out.. But still.. Maybe it's a sign from the GODs!! .. okay.. maybe not..

Oh ya, arts babes were giving out free milo outside the central library at around 3. I wanted to go grab a drink, but I had my mind set on coffee, so.. TOMORROW!! I'll go get it and get to know the girls.. Wahahhahahahahaha...

No comments: